- 30 of May 2011. Just have started new VFD clock design, where the first phase is to discuss and offer first drafts of new VFD display...
- 10 of September 2011. Thanks a lot to everyone, who voted on the pools below. Looks like people most likes big displays with blue or green display colour. We are going to experiment with different colours, but most our displays will be designed using green colour to illuminate. We have to do it, because green illumination phosphor has two time higher brightness and two times longer life compare to any other colours...
- 18 of November 2011. We have decided to postpone our new display design and manufacture, as we have found a few more displays we can design clocks on. As lots of us voted for the big matrix display, we thought you would be interested in this 3 colour display panel.
Outer display size is 80x47mm, display area is 43x27mm. Each segment can be controller individually and we were surprised, as this displays fits quite well in to our VFD Round clock circuit, so it would not take long time to release new clock on it.
Please have a look at the display pictures below and let us know if you would be interested in it:
- 10 of March 2012. The above display is still on the list to make interesting clock, so please stay in touch for it. BUT we were lucky to get IGP-17 16 digits panaplex displays, so we are working on IGP-17 Clock. WE hope you would like it. Here is a few pictures of this very rare and unusual display:
- PLEASE vote on the Panaplex Display pool.
Also please don't forget to vote on the below pools as well, as it helps us to get clear picture of your display preference.